Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Me in Three's

Lovely Jenny, who's blog is named "the skinnies" tagged me for this "Me in Three's" type game.  Well, I'm not so sure if you call it a game but it's one of those things you fill out and pass out to people...you probably received tons of emails like these back in the day!  I'm not going to tag anyone, but I'm going to fill this out for fun and so you, my readers, can get to know me a little more :)

Three names I go by:
  • Sheenie
  • Sheenster
  • Slouie
Three jobs I have had:
  • Executive Assistant @ HSBC Canada
  • Server @ Cactus Club Cafe
  • Mail Coordinator @ ING Insurance
Three places I have lived:
  • Lexington, Kentucky
  • Vancouver, British Columbia
  • Coquitlam, British Columbia
Three favourite drinks:
  • Lychee Green Tea Bubble Tea w/ Pearls
  • Non-fat No-whip White Chocolate Mocha
  • As of tonight, POMx Antioxidant Super Tea in Pomegranate Lychee Green Tea
Three TV shows I watch:
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • The Office
  • Ugly Betty
Three places I have been:
  • Mexico
  • Toronto
  • Dominican Republic
Three places I would like to visit:
  • Asia
  • Europe
  • Australia
Three people who text me regularly:
  • Kenny (boyfriend)
  • Jon (bf's best friend)
  • Steph (one of my girlfriends)
Three favourite old TV shows:
  • Power Rangers
  • Full House
  • Family Matters
Three favourite dishes:
  • Pasta/Noodles
  • "Ham Sui Gok", a dim sum dish
  • Chicken Wings
Three makeup products I cannot live without:
  • Rimmel 16-hr Oil-Free Foundation
  • L'oreal Mascara Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara
  • Kat Von D's True Romance Eyeshadow Palette
Three things I am looking forward to:
  • Walk on the beach w/ my friends tmw
  • Getting a job and making income (had an interview today!)
  • Third lvl of life courses called "The Advancement of Excellence" this wkend
THE END! :)

8 comments:

  1. yay! i enjoyed reading this ;) bahaha i know what "ham sui gok" is and i haven't had it for a while, actually i haven't had dim sum for while :(! congrats on the interview! hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get the job!!I'm in the same mude too!!!Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I've never been to the Dominican Republic. How did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a server at cactus? Which one? I didn't knowo that about you sheenster, but I guess we have that in common! haha, I miss the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I worked there up until I got preggos...ages ago! Um, I worked at the Ash location where the test kitchen is. Always had to serve the owner and the big wigs--so intimidating. I hated it. Shaking coffee all over myself. lol. I was actually in the "handbook" at the time for uniforms. Haha. I didn't think anyone looked in there but I used to recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck!

    Check out the blog there's a giveaway going on.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! you're so funny updating me on the jennifer aniston story! celebrities these days...SIGH!

    ReplyDelete