Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Glamour Buzz as an Arbonne Consultant!

So as I've mentioned in previous blogs, I recently started up an events planning company called "Mint Events Vancouver".  It's been going GREAT and we have lots of events coming up in Vancouver...so I'm very excited :)

Not that it wasn't enough work for me, but I was finding myself wanting something more for fulfillment and income...and at the same time, I was trying to cure my stubborn eczema!  Well, my friend introduced me to her friend who does spa/skincare/cosmetic/nutritional parties for a living with Arbonne and it made me kinda curious...more so for the products than the business :)  I hosted a skincare party and INSTANTLY fell in love with the products!  We got to try tons of products, not just from the skincare line, and it turned out to be such a fun night w/ my girlfriends!

My boyfriend's sister was one of the girls attending and was completely sold on the business opportunity as soon as she realized how amazing the products were.  She's currently on mat leave and wanted something just like this so that she wouldn't have to go back to work in the office full-time.  She loved her office job, but loves her baby son so much more :) of course.  Anyways, she signed up and then I decided to sign up too!

Arbonne is an amazing opportunity to have that flexible schedule, pamper yourself with its products, host fun spa parties, network (this'll help my events company too!) and make some extra income!  As if tonight, I now have my own Arbonne website so I can reach out to all of you in the States :)

But what I originally came to blog about were the PRODUCTS!

Here are some of my absolute favourites that I'd love for all of you to check out on my website in the "Shop Online" section:
  • FC5 Mattifying Powder
  • FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub
  • Skin Conditioning Oil
  • Made In The Shade Self-Tanner SPF 15
  • Arbonne Intelligence Rejuvenating Cream
  • Arbonne Intelligence Daily, Self-Adjusting Shampoo
  • Makeup Primer
  • Lip Polish in Pearl
  • Foaming Sea Salt Scrub
  • Re-Mineralizing Body Lotion 24H
Those are just some of my favourites.  The Skin Conditioning Oil & Rejuvenating Cream are what has cured my eczema!  I usually have an eczema breakout every 3-5 days.  I haven't had a breakout in the last 2 weeks, and I'm lovin' it!

Back to being party of Arbonne...there are a ton of deals & incentives for Preferred Clients ($35 membership, only $18 to renew each year) and Consultants ($130 membership/start-up kit, $18 to renew each year).  To paint you a picture, I've saved 35%, 50%, 80% and 100% on my orders so far!  Arbonne offers tons of free gifts and products at insanely cheap prices, and sometimes FREE!

Take a look at my website and let me know if there are any products that interest you :) Feel free to go ahead and order them right away too!  If you would like to become a consultant and start earning some cash, I will help you build your business and show you how to succeed!

Alright, it's time for me to go to sleep...at 6:05AM.  Darn evening naps...hehe

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment