So I was given the privilege of testing out a few Marcelle products and the first one I am going to share with you is Annabelle's Le Gloss lipgloss! I'm going to review them together since they are the same product & fairly similar in colour.
- Non-sticky (that's huge for me)
- Easy to apply
- Nice packaging
- Colours would go well with any skintone
- Very shiny
- Doesn't last very long (but I don't mind applying often)
- Not a wide range of colour selection in store (but that could change in the future)
- Not much pigmentation (but if you're looking for sheer colour, then this is the gloss for you)
Btw, I'm only 1 follower short of hitting 50 (man, that happened faster than I predicted)...and when I hit 50 followrs, I plan on doing my first giveaway! I can assure you that it's going to be a good one! Will YOU be my 50th?! :)
Thank you for the feedback, ladies! Here are the swatches - Left colour is Supernatural, Right colour is Liquid Honey.